RE: AIS Storefront

Walter Moores writes...

>I re-ordered a '93 R & I three weeks to a month ago and have not
>received it yet.

Walter, I called Nancy Pocklington and inquired re your order. The order
was received and processed on September 2nd. I would very much appreciate
your posting to iris-l the date this shipment arrives.

Material is shipped 4th class, Book rate. There have been incidences of an
order spending 14 days in transit from Illinois to the coast although most
shipments take far less time. It would be appreciated if those listers
receiving Storefront shipments would inform the Pocklingtons as to how long
the package spent in the mail.

For those who have placed a Storefront order with Jerry Gifford and have
not received material: please communicate with Nancy Pocklington and give
her the date, number and amount of your check and a list of material
ordered. The address is:

Irv & Nancy Pocklington
609 Harrington St.
Carlinville, IL 62626-1230