Re: Zonesandclubs

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997 Gardenhous@aol.com wrote:

> Can you all tell me what zone i am in?  Also  how to contact my state or
> local Iris association to join? I did join the AIS via ordering form Aitkens
> but haven't yet received info.    I remeber you already talked about the deer
> problem but I think they ate my new iris fans,  or was it a woodchuck that
> also eats my hollyhock babies?
> So many questions so much to learn.
> Doreen F. McCabe  Mass
> zone??????

Could anyone supply the URLs for the various zone maps. The one
where you can put in your postal code and get your zone back would
be a big help for Americans anyway. It doesn't deal with Canadian
postal codes.

Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca> <- private email address
Zone 4 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
AIS, CIS, SIGNA, IRIS-L, Canadian Wildflower Soc.

URL for the North American Native Irises web page
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html