Re: Zonesandclubs

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

	and Kathy Guest <Irisborer@aol.com> writes:
>Be patient about being contacted by AIS.  If you will send me your full name
>and address, I will check with Marilyn Harlow (AIS Membership Secretary) to
>see if your membership has made it to her yet.... could be that Terry Aitken
>waits till a few accumulate before sending it in.

So far this year, over 40 people so far have joined the AIS as a result of
my parent's offer!

If customers paid by check, my parents sent it in to AIS as soon as they
received the order. If customers paid by charge card (either by mail, or
from the web page), then the membership is not sent in until the order is
shipped, because that is when the charge goes through. Most of the bearded
orders have been shipped, so most of the charge card memberships would have
been sent to AIS within the last couple weeks.

Scott Aitken
     Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden
http://www.e-z.net/~aitken
608 NW 119th St