Re: OT-HUMOR: TEXAS grasshoppers

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-HUMOR: TEXAS grasshoppers
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:54:17 -0600 (MDT)

Henryanner@aol.com wrote:
Now, this is an odd segue and I must say I don't see the sense of it. I
feel compelled to rush to Walta's rescue by observing that the only time
recently I can personally recall any wiseacre suggesting we eat bugs was
in May when Celia herself suggested we all eat fire ants.

> You first, girlfriend!

A few words of encouragement from Rusty:

Celia,  at least you'll have some I. Fromage Suisse to go with it...

Anner has volunteered you for a scientific task the great Hedy Lamarr
herself would have been honored to take on!

So I say to you, my brave Ozarkian friend,
crunch on, for the good of your irises!