  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TB, REB: IMMORTALITY
  • From: "Robert L. Roberson" <patrob@centex.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:52:50 -0600 (MDT)

Me too!  IMMORTALITY is the only one of my rebloomers (planted last fall) to
bloom so far.  It skipped the spring bloom and looked just awful while all
the other new ones bloomed and increased rapidly.  I thought "Immortality,
right!"  Once I quit watching, got busy with school, and didn't do anything
right for it (hot, dry, behind on fertilizing), it took off.  Three
beautiful blossoms open now and buds still coming on.  Yes, I have
apologized to the plant for my earlier misgivings and wish I had a bed full

Patricia Roberson in Goldthwaite, Texas, where a bit of cool weather and
rain would be most appreciated