OT: Iris quilt pattern

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Iris quilt pattern
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 19:19:31 -0600 (MDT)

I have scanned a picture of an iris quilt pattern.  Any of those
interested in having this contact me directly and I will send you the
pix in jpg format and you can decide if you want it.
--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average