RE: AIS Storefront

	Mike Lowe wrote:

>Material is shipped 4th class, Book rate. There have been incidences of an
>order spending 14 days in transit from Illinois to the coast although most
>shipments take far less time. It would be appreciated if those listers
>receiving Storefront shipments would inform the Pocklingtons as to how long
>the package spent in the mail.

	Nancy asked me to send her a note when my order arrived....mine
	took 9 days from Illinois to New Hampshire. Since I live near
	Quebec, Canada - I thought the savings with the book rate was
	worth a few days' wait.

>For those who have placed a Storefront order with Jerry Gifford and have
>not received material: please communicate with Nancy Pocklington and give
>her the date, number and amount of your check and a list of material
>ordered. The address is:
>Irv & Nancy Pocklington
>609 Harrington St.
>Carlinville, IL 62626-1230
>Tel: 217-854-2184

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
  USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains\ AIS Region 1 {New England}