OT: Welcome Back

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Welcome Back
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:54:00 -0600 (MDT)

     It is good to see you back with us.  I was wondering about what
happened to you when I noticed that you were not posting messages.
Hopefully, you had a better Iris season than what we had in Kentucky.
     Here, we had our Iris Show on May 17.  Two days earlier, it snowed!
It was not quite cold enough to stick to the ground.
Welcome back Juri.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY USA   Much needed light rain, 68 F or 20 C.