OT: bio again

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: bio again
  • From: "Juri Pirogov" <jukp@aha.ru>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 20:37:29 -0600 (MDT)

 Hello to all listers,
 I'm happy to be back on the iris-l. Spring I had problems with my ISP, now
I start new life in net after 3 months of gardening.
My brief bio :  Age 35, married, one son. Live Moscow, have small garden in
I'm into irising for about 10 years,  about 200 TBs, a couple
dozen Siberians and more on the way this month, a few spuria and
species, editor of annual bulletin russian Iris Society.
I look forward to being in on the iris talk again, hope my english will
you much lively minutes :)

Juri Pirogov
PO 15 Moscow 119121 Russia