Does anyone...

Hi.

I've asked this question before, but got absolutely NO response, so i'll
ask it again.  Does anyone know Carol Townsend?  I am willing to call
long distance to get in touch with her... several e-mail attempts have
failed to generate a response.  (Of course, so do *MY* humor postings,
so what am I griping about?)  And while I'm on the subject of unanswered
questions, does anyone know where I can (really) get an RHS color
chart???  Do any of you have one you're just dying to get rid of?

Rusty...who was at school for 11 hours today!  (I'm on the crew of Romeo
and Juliet.)