Iris Descriptions

I recently purchased the irises named below from a local grower.  I was in
a rush and didn't get a chance to have him look up the descriptions.  Could
someone please help me out with the descriptions for these?  Thanks in
advance.

TB's:
MAKE MINE MISTY (Burseen, I think)
COWABUNGA
AUTUMN TRYST

Siberian:
SUPER EGO

-Donald

Donald Mosser
Member of AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SSI, SLI, SPCNI, and IRIS-L
dmosser@southconn.com

North Augusta, South Carolina, USA
USDA Zone 7b-8