Re: Zonesandclubs

thanks all.  I received my AIS quarterlys for 97 by mail about two hours
after I sent my list post. Isn't that always the way.  They are loaded with
info and the pics are great. Will join my local club asap.  M.Schaffer liives
right up the street I found out this spring on the local garden tour and his
place is fabulous.  Doreen

USDA Zone 5  Rainy again and 60F