> I'm happy to be back on the iris-l. Spring I had problems with my ISP, now
>I start new life in net after 3 months of gardening.
>My brief bio :  Age 35, married, one son. Live Moscow, have small garden in
>I'm into irising for about 10 years,  about 200 TBs, a couple
>dozen Siberians and more on the way this month, a few spuria and
>species, editor of annual bulletin russian Iris Society.
>I look forward to being in on the iris talk again, hope my english will
>you much lively minutes :)

	Juri - so glad to have you back! I will put you back on the Siberian
	e-mail robin (SIBROB) today unless I hear otherwise from you.

	We have a man from Latvia on the SIBROB and there are some changes.
	We now number 28 with you and we have been active lately. :)

	If you do not want to bother with keeping your own address distri-
	bution list, you now have an option of sending any SIBROB post to:

	and they will be distributed for you. Half the members do this and
	half do their own lists.

	Happy gardening,

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
  USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains\ AIS Region 1 {New England}