Re: Iris sources in Canada

<< Kathy--please provide data.

Chuck Chapman Iris, 11 Harts Lane, Guelph, Ontario  Canada  N1L 1B1

Specializing in medians (Chuck hybridizes and has some very nice things)
Also sells other varieties of bearded iris including rebloomers & historical.
 Also pseudacorus and species iris.  $2 for catalog.

When I get home, I'll e-mail Gloria McMillan or Chris Hollingshead to get you
the other info.

Kathy