John Jones has asked for the intro date for the curious little iris DRADY.
I'm hoping Mike Lowe will fill in the full story, as far as it is known,
about this beautiful flower, which can be seen on the HIPS page at

Go to Quick Fix amd scroll on down the names.

I can tell you that it is one of the great mysteries of the antique iris
world, and we do not know who created it, or when. There are at least two
irises circulating under this name, and the one Mike has on the page is the
correct one.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com