RE: AIS WebSite Update
- To: Multiple recipients of list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: AIS WebSite Update
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:30:25 -0600 (MDT)
From: Scott Aitken <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Mark, Maureen" <Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca> writes:
>Looks great, Scott. You did a great job on your parent's website too.
>Is there a plan to have the AIS storefront online?
Thanks. Glad you like it. The AIS could potentially do online orders under
- 1) If the AIS sets up an account with a charge card service providor
(right now they can only accept checks). This will cost money which the AIS
board has been reluctant to spend.
- 2) If the Pocklingtons have email (I do not know whether they do or
don't have email). I could have the orders downloaded to me, which I could
then print and postal mail to them, but that would be no faster, and in
some cases slower than if customers mailed it themselves.
AIS Web Site: http://www.isomedia.com/homes/AIS