RE: AIS WebSite Update

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: AIS WebSite Update
  • From: zebra@chcs.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:30:25 -0600 (MDT)

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

	"Mark, Maureen" <Mark.Maureen@fin.gc.ca> writes:
>Looks great, Scott.  You did a great job on your parent's website too.
>Is there a plan to have the AIS storefront online?

Thanks. Glad you like it. The AIS could potentially do online orders under
2 conditions:
- 1)  If the AIS sets up an account with a charge card service providor
(right now they can only accept checks). This will cost money which the AIS
board has been reluctant to spend.
- 2)  If the Pocklingtons have email (I do not know whether they do or
don't have email). I could have the orders downloaded to me, which I could
then print and postal mail to them, but that would be no faster, and in
some cases slower than if customers mailed it themselves.

Scott Aitken
AIS Web Site:  http://www.isomedia.com/homes/AIS