Re: OT: Lamia

> musica."  Spanish uses articles with nouns much more than English does, and
> that use sometimes seems redundant to English speakers though quite normal
> to a Spanish speaker.  (Sorry for overkill, but once a Spanish teacher,
> always one, I guess).

True, but to be totally off topic, Spanish *drops* pronouns much more
than we would.  I want = quiero with (yo) quiero implied.

One more iris order to plant, then smaller ones from the Big Two!
Then bulbs!

Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@austx.tandem.com, Austin, TX, USDA zone 8b, Sunset zone 30
Jill O. *Trades, Mistress O. {}  busy bee as proponent for: