Re: AIS Storefront and AIS Back Issues

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS Storefront and AIS Back Issues
  • From: zebra@chcs.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:40:22 -0600 (MDT)

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

	Donald Mosser <dmosser@southconn.com> writes:
>The new AIS web pages look very nice and professional.  I do have several
>questions about the availability of AIS bulletin back issues.  How do I go
>about finding out about the availability of specific back issues of AIS
>before sending money?  The AIS web page storefront indicates that there is
>limited availability.  Does this mean that only issues from more recent
>years are available?

Last year there was a big sale, intended to reduce the huge volume of back
issues being stored. It worked. Most are now sold out. If there is a
particular issue you want, either call or write the Pocklingtons to see if
they have it. They are the only ones who know.

Nancy & Irv Pocklington
609 Harrington St.
Carlinville, IL  62626-1230
(217) 854-2184

By the way, popularity of any particular issue has little to do with
whether or not it is sold out. It has more to do with how many extras were
printed at the time of issue.

Scott Aitken
AIS Web Site:  http://www.isomedia.com/homes/AIS