Springhill Nursery

Several weeks back a comment was made giving Springhill a rather
unfavorable place to order from. For 4 years I have purchased Iris and
Daylillies from them. If any have died or were not to my standards they
promptly replaced or sent another plant. On Sept. 10th. I planted 4
Immortality iris, from Springhills. Today 3 of the 4 have buds on them,
much to my surprise.
Also I ordered a large number of Iris from Gilbert Wilds in Sarcoxie,
Mo. They were sent ups a month ago and they lost them. Wilds is going
all out to replace as many of them as they can and will refund for those
they can't.
One more item is about Michigan Bulb. The last two years I was suckered
in by there prices. Absolutely nothig lived. After a total of 6 times
they would not honor their guarantee. A call to the BBB and my money was
returned. They ship their junk under several names so you have to be
carefull to not be getting more junk
from them. Planted the rest of my 159 Iris today. I'm caught up till
another one catches my eye .

Mr. Green Wet Thumb