please ID an unknown iris

I have added a picture to my web page of a gorgeous iris I have in my garden
that, unfortunately, I have no idea what it's name is.  I don't even know if
it is one I bought, or one I got from the historics across the street, or if
it followed me from somewhere else... stuff had not bloomed till this spring
for first time.  When I move, I swear I will map and tag everything I can!!

It is about 36" tall, clear, bright white standard, and deep, rasberry
purple near beards, going to a clear, grape wine colored falls.  The beards
are a light orange.  I want to say it came up late in my iris succession.

the site page is:
http://members.tripod.com/~ruckster/iris.html

Thanks to all who graciously responded to my zone 5 info request.  Great info!

Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady
sharon@software.nsbf.nasa.gov
http://members.tripod.com/~ruckster/index.html