Re: CULT: Borers or what?

Henryanner@aol.com wrote:

> I wish you'd let us know what they say. I've seen these little white
> wireworms once or twice on weaker plants.

Bill,

I was thinking the same, but thought I'd ask.

Anner,

I will post the results. I droped them off this AM at county Ag and
should hear something today or tomorrow. Just FYI, these things seemed a
little less pointy than the wire worms I have seen invading my
strawberries (ask if that gives me the willies when I see one poking its
head out of a nice fat strawberry I am about to pop in my mouth...)
Yuk!!!!

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.