  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:Rebloom: NORTHWARD HO
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:13:12 -0600 (MDT)

	Two stalks of the above are currently reblooming for me.  At
least, that is what my label reads.  It is a lavender pink plicata of nice
form and is well branched and it a good 36" high.  However, in checking
with the 1990 R & I, the descriptions reads pink brown standards and falls
the same with a 'suggestion' of plicata markings.  To me this is a
full-fledged plicata with brown shoulders.  I got this from a very
reliable source and haven't really questioned the identity of this until I
got out the R & I to write this report.  Does anybody else grown this

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8