Re: CULT: Blythe Irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Blythe Irises
  • From: "janet & shan" <shan@montana.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 20:26:50 -0600 (MDT)

A Blythe iris that does very well for me is Jazzamatazz.  This season it
bloomed & bloomed and has alot of new growth.  The past winter was more
severe than some and there were many nights -30 F-- I also have some that
barely survive.  Crimson Snow and Witch's Wand both have done poorly here.
Janet  & Shan