Re: Iris Descriptions

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Iris Descriptions
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 20:38:30 -0600 (MDT)

COWABUNGA Burseen 96 - TB 36" M ruffled metallic blue lilac self;
beards 	golden orange large; musky fragrance.
AUTUMN TRYST Weiler 93 - TB 34" E-M & RE - S. white, shot, stippled and
edged rosy lavender; F. white edged rosy lavender; pale yellow 	beards;
slight sweet fragrance
MAKE MINE MISTY Bruseen 91 - TB 36" M - S. very light salmon pink; F.
ivory, light violet blended edge; tangerine beard; ruffled; sweet
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average