Re: OT-Celia's Request

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-Celia's Request
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 06:51:40 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 Henryanner@aol.com wrote:

> Walta, reporting back, suggested,
> <Best to use shrimp cocktail serving dish with fresh grasshoppers arranged
> around the edge of the dish as garnish.>>
> You're gonna need to put out finger bowls with that service, Walta. People's
> hands is gonna get soiled. Otherwise, sounds real tasteful. Thanks for
> sharing! So many people just hoard good receipts.
> Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA--
> Henry Hall henryanner@aol.com
	Oh, yes, the fanger bowls, I am so stupid to have forgotten
those, and we will use the SILVER IRIS flatware from International, which
will bring this topic back online!!!  We will have to share the cocktail
(olive) fork as I only have one of those.  Perhaps Rima in her antiquing
can locate more so we won't have to share.  Or, Diana Winship can run over
to the House of 76 in Sunnyvale, TX, where you can get all the SILVER IRIS
flatware you want and it is brand-new, not reconditioned.  Bye bye, Walter
Drake and his scarred up stuff.

	Chef Mowerz
	Nawlins, Luzeeana