Re: Rebloom: NORTHWARD HO

Gary said:

<<
 Walter, I heard Dr. Z mention that he had misstated the true colors in the
 R & I.  It is likely that you have the real thing!   >>

I am looking at a picture of this iris in the April, 1993 issue of American
Horticulturalist Magazine and it sure looks like a mauvey-lavender-pink-rose
on white plicata to me. Heavier markings on the shoulders, fainter at the
ends of the falls. White beard turning golden in the throat. Nice form.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com