AIS Bulletin and hybridizing

Hi everyone,
              I just thought I'd let you know that the AIS July bulletin
finally made it to Adelaide yesterday!!!   I found Donald Spoon's article on
Bearded Iris Rebloom particularly interesting.  I am interesting in breeding
rebloomers, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend good parents for
rebloomers.  The ones I have are:

All That Jazz
Beverly Sills
Grecian Goddess
Mulled Wine
Pagan Dance
Perfect Couple
Pirate's Quest
Polar Queen
Schortman's Garnet Ruffles
Victoria Falls
Wings Of Dreams
Words and Music

I also have:

Fall Fiesta
Honky Tonk Blues
Leda's Lover

which I gather may carry rebloom genes.  Any advice would be much appreciated.
I would also be interested to know the names of any cultivars which
repeat-bloom several times per year or are "everblooming" in some regions of
the US.
Ann Pearce