New Garden Web Site

I created a web site about 2 months ago called the Seed & Plant
Exchange. It is a place that gardeners from all over can come together
and list any seeds or plants that they would like to swap with other
Internet users. I just wanted to personally invite you all to come
visit, and let me know how I can improve the site. Thank You and come by
and see us.

Pat Lowe
seed & Plant Exchange
http:/www.cyberhighway.net/~hplowe/seed_exchange.html

(This is not a commercial site, and is for trading only, No selling
allowed. it is fine to ask the reciever for postage to cover yourself)