UPS Blue Label

UPS is admitting difficulties in meeting the 2nd Day Air delivery commitments.

I know this is probably too late, but to those growers wanting to get plants
to customers using "Blue Label,"  I'd suggest getting your package to UPS no
later than Tuesday for delivery Thursday, or at least Friday, for weekend
planting.

If it were possible, I'd like to see nurseries coordinate with growers on
shipments to minimize the number of live plant shipments that have spend the
weekend in some UPS warehouse for Monday delivery.  For whatever reason,
Blue Label or not,  most of my packages still seem to arrive this way.