Re: HYB: Blyth Iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Blyth Iris
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 14:27:17 -0600 (MDT)

Sharon McAllister wrote:

> I'd rather let Kathy explain what she meant by 'slightly different
> approach', but Barry Blyth's program incorporates several things we've
> be=
> en
> discussing:
> 1.      A long-term plan.  Far beyond the scope of this list.  Please
> see=
> Barry's own articles in back AIS Bulletins.

I know you didn't *intend* to make me feel stupid, but I do anyway.  Is
there some sort of iris hybridizing school you can go to to learn about
genetics, etc.???  Cuz I'm sure not learning that (or anything half that
interesting) at high school.

And *which* back issues of the Bulletin?  (Try to remember I'm still
playing catch-up.)  Oh, well...