Re: AIS Storefront

	apearce@academy.net.au wrote:
>              I would like to order The World of Irises book and the
>Handbook for Judges and Show Officials from the AIS Storefront, but I don't
>know what the postage (by sea) would cost, and I really need to know this
>before I can get a bankcheck for the total amount.  Alternatively, if they
>take Visa, I could order that way.  Is there anyone on iris-l in touch with
>the Pocklingtons who would be prepared to ask them for me?  If so, I would
>be very grateful.  I know that postage and handling is included in the price
>list in the Bulletin, but I don't know how much extra is needed for postage
>to Australia.

At this time, the AIS has no way of accepting charge card payments for
anything (memberships, Storefront items, etc.). It sounds like it will be
on the agenda for the Fall Board meeting... again. They bring it up every
couple years, but so far, it has been cost prohibitive.

Scott Aitken
AIS Web Site:  http://www.isomedia.com/homes/AIS