Re: dallas iris socieiaty iris sale

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: dallas iris socieiaty iris sale
  • From: "Bryan Yates" <bdyates@webwide.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:35:40 -0600 (MDT)

Went to the iris sale in dallas yesterday.  It was great. I just couldn't
get everything I wanted that I saw there.  Glad I got there early it was
like a bargain sale  everyone looking for something.  Humerous though
somehow that rhizome of wondrous just somehow climbed out of my bag before
I got checked out.  Oh well maybe next time.  Did get some really hugh
rhizomes though.  Got Bountiful Harvest (which I wanted for a while now),
Joy Junction a Burseen release, and abunch of pinks I have wanted.  I feel
like I got a big hual at christmas.  Got them all planted today.  Hopeing
for some bloom from those great big rhizomes next spring.  It was good to
see Diana again.

                                            Theresa Yates