Re: CULT: Blyth iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Blyth iris
  • From: "Juri Pirogov" <jukp@aha.ru>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 20:35:03 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,
I think my condition like Ellen's Zone 3 and I try to grow Blyth TB's. Some
are rather hardy, some absolutely not. For example 'Electrique' and 'Green
and Gifted' are hardy, bloom every year, but 'Chocolate Vanilla' freeze out
first winter.
There are many folks that grow Blyth TB's and I'll try to make statistics.

Juri