Re: please ID an unknown iris

Mike, thanks so VERY much!  I had no idea, as I said, I didnt even know
where or whence it came!!  That would probably fit with one from across the
street; I think 5 or so came up, each one a jewel!

Thanks so much, now I will try to find some next year and plant them with
these. Do you know who might have them?

thanks again,
Sharon A. Ruck,  the herb and Harley Davidson lady