REB: Crimson King

	While weeding today, I was bowled over by a budded bloom stalk on
	CRIMSON KING that I just planted in the first part of July. I
	didn't notice it before (shows how much I weed my garden) and I
	am sure it is going to bloom now because of the start it got in
	Californa at Superstition Gardens. I intend to enjoy it since I
	probably will never see another bearded iris bloom this late in my
	garden. :(

	'Raspberry Gem' just ended yesterday, Sept. 14th, which is a
	late record for a Japanese iris here.

	Thank you Rick and Roger for my Sept. present. <G>

Ellen Gallagher	\ e_galla@moose.ncia.net \ Lancaster, New Hampshire,USA
  USDA Zone 3a \ Northern White Mountains\ AIS Region 1 {New England}