Re: Iris 101

>Thanks for the lesson, Kathy.  I do still have a way to go, but I am

Yes.... you are!  And I hope you don't mind me using your question to give
that commercial.

As for 'pretty on pretty'.... I just mean you cross the two most beautiful
things blooming - or you admire some characteristic of an iris and hope that
it will carry over in a cross.

Kathyguest, E. Aurora, NY