RE: Three striking irises

It's tough to pick only three, but here goes:  Syncopation, Peach
Picotee, Night Ruler.  Ask me another day and it might be a different
set of three.

For SDBs, I pick What Again, Sea Urchin and Tu Tu Turquoise.

For IBs, Pink Pele, Dark Waters, and Az Ap.

For Siberians, Chilled Wine and Helicopter.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada