RE: Three striking irises

	SIBERIANS: Indy, Liberty Hills, Mesa Pearl

	JAPANESE: Raspberry Gem, Enchanted Swan, Pink Dace

	SPECIES: Holden's Child, I. pseudacorus bastardii, I. delavayii

	DWARFS: Suslik, Little Blacksmith, Ditto

	SDBs: Starbaby, Jazzamatazz, Refined

	IBs: Hot Fudge, Candy Floss, Smitten Kitten (vigorous but low on
		my 'striking' list)

	MTBs: Honorabile (only one I had this year:((

	BBs: None that bloomed in '97 - wait till '98 :)

	TBs: Cantina, Clarence, Speed Limit (not in my own garden but
		in another iris-lister's garden and it graced a vase in my
		house for a week so I counted it - it grew on me:))

	Cheers,

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher						"I yam what I yam!"
e_galla@moose.ncia.net					      Popeye
Lancaster, New Hampshire, USA
USDA Zone 3, AIS Region 1