RE: Three striking irises

It's Monday morning and my brain still isn't working too well.  I forgot
a number of classes:

MTB:  Joseph's Coat, Consummation
BB:  Maui Surf, Sonya's Selah (or is it an IB?), Music Box Dancer

I just got Indy (sib), Honorabile (MTB)and Clarence (TBre).  These might
make my list next year.  Mesa Pearl (sib) and Ditto (SDB) are on my wish
list.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada