Three Striking Irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Three Striking Irises
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 19:58:14 -0600 (MDT)

    Wow!  I've already gotten about 5 responses to my question/poll, but
I need *much* more input.

I would prefer you just send me a list of 3 irises you have seen in a
garden.  Catalogs don't count.  (Like the symposium ballot.)  If you
wish to send a list of 3 JI's, 3 SIB's, 3 TB's, etc, I will count all of
them, but the purpose is to select the overall top 3 with competitors
from each class.  Species are fine too.    And, to help me, please
include what kind of iris it is: SDB, MTB, what.  Okay?

Oh, and one more thing... to make it interesting, please change the
address to thrnsbrg@flash.net when mailing your ballot:  that way no-one
knows the results until I've tabulated them.

Thanks...this looks to be REALLY interesting!