OT: Armadillo

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Armadillo
  • From: "Michael Cook" <macook@iglou.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 10:47:15 -0600 (MDT)

     Thanks to those who have answered my question concerning the
Armadillo.  Most likely, I will try to discourage it with pepper mix or
moth flakes.  Its presence on the property does not bother me, but I don't
want it under the house.
     I do not wish to harm the Armadillo.  In fact, I would rather leave it
be than to have it be run off to road kill.  The few times I have hit
wildlife on the road has made me feel terrible.  I will admit I have
plastered a couple of possums and one squirrel, but it was unavoidable.

Mark A. Cook
Lexington, KY    (Thinking of a 1973 Loudon Wainright III Song.)