Re: Guest LA irises

Tom Dillard wrote:
> Hello Everyone:
> It is my honor and pleasure to serve as Convention Chair for the 1999
> national convention of the Society for Louisiana Iris (SLI).
 Central Arkansas Iris Society
c/o Tom Dillard

Can't wait to get up there. Let us know the exact dates for the
Convention, and what hotel will be hosting this.

Although I enjoy going down to Louisiana & visiting relatives around
Eunice, along with bring home Crawfish & Boudin, I will be sure to get
there in 1999.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Tx (where you can take the Cajun out of Louisiana, but they
still gotta have their food)