Re: dallas iris socieiaty iris sale

Humerous though somehow that rhizome of wondrous just somehow climbed
out of my bag.
 It was good to see Diana again.
   Theresa Yates

I enjoyed seeing you also. I have Wondrous. Would you like one? We had a
FANTASTIC SALE. Had lots of Louisianas, and after being picked over, a
very nice lady came by and purchased all the remaining for a lump sum.
The price was generous, although she assured us "SHE" was getting the
better deal.

What remaining small rhizomes we had left, were given to Northaven
Gardens employees for their help in setting & cleaning up. No matter how
hard you try, there's always a mess at the end.

Thanks so very much to Ellen Sullivan for all the generous clumps she
donated to our sale. By The way Ellen, if you read this & want to add to
the Fort Worth Club Sale, let me know.

We had several people that joined our club at the sale, including 8 that
have come to our shows & sales for the past 2/3 years. They have to be
iris enthusiasts to have come that many times without even being
members. I convinced them they would have even more fun being members.
That's all it took.

I hope everyone has a GREAT CLUB SALE!

Diana Winship
Richardson, Tx