Iris order

Early in the summer I placed three seperate orders to Gilbert H. Wild &
Son in Sarcoxie, Mo. totaling 67 rhizomes. On August 21 they shipped
them ups. On September 2 after finding the charge on my credit card I
gave them a call as I had not recieved them. They notified ups who in
turn said they never picked up the box. Since Wild's had the tracer on
the package ups had to admit they indeed did pick them up. The package
still has not arrived. Wild's did their best to fill my order but was
unable too. They offered to resend the order next year or to credit my
charge account. I opted for the credit because many things can happen in
a year. I think Wild's went well out of their way to correct ups'
mistake. I assured them that this would not keep me from ordering again.
I have recieved Daylillies from them and was pleased with them. I will
miss seeing how good their Iris were, but next year I will find out.

David L. Schaffer
Mr. Green Wet Thumb