Iris identity?

I was given an Iris called Laced Handkerchief.
It is about i8 inches tall with green and white fans. It does not have a
rhizome but more like a root system. It has fans like a regular Iris. I
think it is a Siberian but I am not sure. It is supposed to bloom but
the lady couldn't remember the color. She thought the bloom was flat and
a light color. If anyone knows what I have please let me know. My 87
years young adopted granny and I are at a loss.

David L. Schaffer
Mr. Green Wet Thumb