Re: CULT - Rocks on Rhizomes

<< Frost will lift
 multistory buildings for Pete's sake. It is one of the very strong forces
 of nature and I doubt that a rock capable of being lifted by a human would
 deter it. Superman was really just Jack Frost in disguise.:..)
Well... you're right, I'm sure... but the idea is not to keep the GROUND from
heaving... it's to keep the iris in contact with the ground.  Rather like
handing an anvil to a guy on a bucking bronco...

I personally use this technique... and it works just fine

Kathy Guest, E. Aurora, NY