WBS Petition

Dear Irisers,
    The petition that has been made for the new WBS chatroom has been
posted for signing. This chatroom will be made to increase the
appreciation of our favorite flower, the iris. If you are interested in
having a new room to chat about irises, then come to http://wbs.net,
then click on Home & Living, then Room Petitions, and from then on , it
is self-explanatory(See earlier message from Sept. 10 to get all
directions).We need as many signatures as we can get. It would be of
great appreciation if all the people that read this could sign it.Please
try to sign it.It would be a big help to all of our fellow irisers that
want to chat.
                                        Thank You,
                                    Have a nice night,
                                        Ryan Carter