Re: CULT: Blyth iris

Linda Mann wrote:

> Do any of you know Barry Blyth personally and know if he would be likely
> to respond to a letter asking a bunch of questions about his breeding
> program, growing conditions, etc?  Can we lure him on-line for a
> seminar?

Linda,

I met Barry at this past AIS convention in Dearborn.  I sat next to him
during the judges training given by Linda Miller.  We had a nice chat at
which time he mentioned he was coming to California next spring to tour
gardens.  Well, you know I invited him to see my garden and to stay over
if he wished.  I gave him my card and he told me that would be a
possibility.  So we will see...

He seemed to be a very likable fellow and I'm sure he would answer any
letters you sent.  Go for it!

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California