Re: CULT: Blyth iris

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Blyth iris
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 21:48:42 -0600 (MDT)

Linda Mann wrote:

> Do any of you know Barry Blyth personally and know if he would be likely
> to respond to a letter asking a bunch of questions about his breeding
> program, growing conditions, etc?  Can we lure him on-line for a
> seminar?

Well, he's going to be in the US of A next spring, speaking at the Region
15 Spring Meeting and Trek, among other places.
Gerry--I've dug all my iris which are identified, but have 1 stalk coming
up (may make it identifiable). Dropped off ~40 bags of irisa at our marking

gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society