RE: regional mtg.

From: 	iris-l@rt66.com on behalf of Lana Barotta
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 16, 1997 6:28 AM
To: 	Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 	regional mtg.

We are planning to go to the regional meeting in Santa Fe this week-end.
What is the weather like there? It is still summer here in Texas,
hot-hot-hot.  TIA

Lana Barotta   E-mail  barotta2@airmail.net?

Lana--the weather's been lovely this week, with the threat of pm thunderstorms
(which have not materialized) and temps in the low 80's or high 70's.  It's
supposed to cool off over the next few days and the projected highs for
Saturday are in the 60's, so bring a sweater!  The leaves in the high
mountains are beginning to think they ought to change now (I was up above
Pecos today), and it's almost cool enough in the early mornings to make me
want to start closing doors or windows.

Looking forward to seeing you--I'm the registrar.

Barb in Santa Fe, where I said it all above.